Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sheet Rock Work Needed

Hi Grace Point Volunteer Team,

I have a small amount of sheet rock repair that I need help on. I need someone to teach me the fine art of sheet rock repair. There are some small square holes just a few inches in height and length. The sheet rock was cut out next to the floor because it got wet and mold was setting in. Can you help? Just say when. I’ll be there.

Archie Rhines
Facility Manager
Grace Point
210-772-6891 cell
210-696-6093 office
arhines@gracepoint.org

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."

2 comments:

Jeff Harris said...

Great Job Archie!!!1 Thanks for initiative and innovation.

archie said...

Thank you! Grace Point is awesome. It is easy to have initiative when the people are so wonderful.