Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Passion for Excellence

As an introduction, this blog is for those with a passion for excellence in maintaining and improving the campus at Grace Point church. God has blessed us with a marvelous complex of buildings and grounds that make up the worship center, family life center, training center and campus at large. In years past, the family of believers at Grace Point have graciously contributed funds, time, talents and encouragement producing a campus that represents the high standard of excellence expected of God’s ministry known as Grace Point. I want to say, ‘Thank you’ for the years of support you have provided.

Currently, there are a variety of projects coming up between now and Christmas. I hope to make contact with you in the near future and solicit your help. Drop me an email and tell me know what you like to do. Maybe you like to paint, custom woodwork, construction, clean, mow, trim trees, weed whack, demolition, plumbing, chair setup or whatever. Please include your servant passions in your email. I have some specific projects I need help with.

Thank you again for your faithful service. It is an incredible journey Christ takes us on while serving Him. I look forward to meeting you and running the race together.


Archie Rhines

Facilities Manager

arhines@gracepoint.org

No comments: