Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Chainsaw Time Again

Wahoo! I have a chainsaw with a new blade and chain ready to go. Zack and Scott helped fell the trees that are now laying in the back parking log. If you like to wreck stuff, this is your opportunity to shine. I've got a new chainsaw that needs a work out. The trees need to be cut up in sections small enough to fit in the dumpster. Who's going to volunteer. Mutt and Jeff maybe? Shows my age right?

Thanks Michael for the help with the cutting. We loaded up the dumpster to overflowing. Fortunately, the timing was right and garbage pickup worked a good thing on the dumpster.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm game.

archie said...

Thanks Michael! I'll be there.
What day and time? Archie

Anonymous said...

Let's do Thurs. @ 4:30 p.m. until dark.

archie said...

Super! I'll be there!